Located in Atlanta, GA
Immediate need for a fabricator in the Doraville area. This position is a temp to hire position. Requires someone with the ability to fabricate various types of products.
Candidate should have the ability to read patterns and blueprints, assembly using tools, machines and their own hands.
Must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- A custom fabricator needs to have excellent mechanical, coordination, and math skills.
- Computer skills.
- The ability to analyze blueprints and conceptualize the completed project is essential.
- Time management skills
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Fabricate and assemble.
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Read parts list.
- Positions parts and subassemblies.
- Interpret measurements.
- Assemble components.
- Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
- Complete preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed
- Report errors
- place order
This job requires long hours of standing, lifting and bending.
Must be able to routinely lift 50 pounds.
Apply at online and submit resume to expresspros.com
Pay rate: depends on experience starting rate: $18/hr. and up.
Express Office: Atlanta (Northeast)
3301 Buckeye Road
Atlanta, GA 30341