Located in Coquitlam, BC
Our client, a leader in the glazing industry, is hiring a Junior Accountant. This role is responsible for the submission of monthly progress billings, service invoices, collection, credit application evaluation, project cost analysis, payroll processing of hourly employees and the related remittances / reporting.
* Prepares the monthly progress billing invoices based on the data as provided by Project Managers.
* Ensures timely and accurate submission of invoices with required back-ups
* Handles and coordinates with concerned departments all billing concerns
* Keeps track of completed jobs and related holdback invoicing
* Calculates monthly the WIP and Deferred Revenue adjustments
* Process and issues service invoices
* Monitors actual cost standing versus estimate, for jobs that are about to overrun the budget bring it to the attention of Project Managers and management for immediate resolution/discussion.
* Responsible for receiving, entering, and verifying payroll information from Production and Projects.
* Process full cycle bi-weekly payroll in the system
* Process payroll master file changes including new hires, terminations, rate changes
* Preparation of source deduction remittance to Receiver General
* Preparation & reconciliation of monthly/quarterly reports and remittances EHT, WCB, Family Responsibility, Garnishment etc.
* Preparation of Certificates of Employment and ROEs as required.
* Prepares various schedules and back-ups as may be required by auditors.
* Ensures subsidiary accounts are reconciled
* Provides variance analysis when needed.
* Handles any queries from the auditors pertaining to AR and Payroll.
* Pursuing and expecting to complete a Chartered Professional Accountant designation within 5 years is a must.
* Located in the Tri-Cities area – live locally, work locally!
* Full medical benefits package including dental care, disability, and life insurance upon successful completion of the probationary period
* Standard Mon – Fri business hours
* Salary range of $50K - $65K annually
Please submit your resume immediately. I look forward to hearing from you!
Express Office: Coquitlam
103-2973 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P7