Medical Customer Service
Located in Marble Falls, TX
One of the greater Austin area’s most well-respected medical companies is hiring Medical Receptionists to join their dedicated staff! If you have customer service or front desk experience and are looking to get started in the rapidly expanding medical field, apply today!
We’re looking for folks with great listening skills and a passion for helping people. Applicants should be friendly and professional, as well as comfortable with both phone and in-person communication. Accuracy in data entry, filing, and scheduling is a must. Candidates with familiarity or experience in the medical field are preferred.
This company is outstanding in the level that it cherishes and supports employees, with fantastic benefits on full hire. Sound like the place for you? Apply now!
Work schedule: Multiple Shifts Available
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
Part Time Weekend
Saturday & Sunday
7:00pm – 7:30am
Pay rate is $16.00-$20.00/hour, depending on experience
- Provide clerical support and coordinate daily patient activity
- Ensure departmental efficiency
- Promptly answer, screen, and route phone calls
- Ensure availability and completeness of medical records
- Coordinate the completion of charge documents for effective billing
- Promptly and accurately file ancillary results in medical records and route for appropriate follow through
- Accurately complete orders for billing
- Promptly obtain and verify patient insurance information
- Maintain physician schedules to maximize resource utilization of senior staff
- Update physician same day appointment books and promptly notify patients of any changes
- Ensure appointments are correctly linked to the correct case, guarantor, and insurance scheme
- Coordinate patient needs to facilitate patient care planning activities and create a positive patient experience
- Greet patients and provide a positive experience
- Coordinate and direct patient flow at the control desk
- Instruct patients in preparation of tests and procedures, routing, locations, and other general information
- Interpret physician orders to correctly order ancillary tests, ensuring accuracy to reflect clinical history
- Coordinate hospital admissions and transportation for patients
- Complete training program and competency exam
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service or reception
- Experience in a medical setting is preferred
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Warm and welcoming personality
- Efficient multi-tasker
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews. If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into the office. Complete a phone interview and receive instant feedback!
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664