Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Located in Brookfield, WI
Salary: $16.00 / Hour
2nd Shift 1:30 pm - 10 pm
You will be creating the cell phone cases by operating an oven.
- It is very important the oven is between a certain temperature, too hot or too cold and the image will not transfer well.
- You will need to dust off the template to clear any debris.
- Insert the phone cases and clear any debris again.
- Apply the special paper over the cell phone cases and snap into place.
- Set the oven timer.
- When timer goes off you will need to remove the special paper and remove the cell phone cases.
- Check for quality.
- Defective cases need to be processed again.
- Remove the batch number from the special paper.
- Move the cell phone case and batch number to the shipping department.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- 1-year machine operator work experience preferred
- Must have good attendance
Benefits of working with Express:
- Referral Bonuses
Need more information about this machine operator job?
Contact Cece Hetzel, our Employment Specialist at 262-754-1350, or by email email@example.com. Please add Warehouse Associate to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Wisconsin, and Brookfield, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.
Express Office: Brookfield
17550 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045