Shipping and Receiving
Located in Muskego, WI
Weekly Attendance Bonus - Paid By Express
Hire On Bonus!
Reports to: Dock Supervisor
This position ships and receives parts to/from customers based on orders, tracking and monitoring them for accuracy and quality
- Follow instructions from the Shipping coordinator.
- Be able to match up product from different production lines.
- Load finished product onto the shipping trucks by hand or w/ lift truck.
- Work with other areas to make boxes and help load those boxes with finished product.
- Assist in receiving items from UPS, LTL trucking companies, etc.
- Respect associates and have a positive attitude.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be able to read prints and understand measuring equipment such as tape measures, scales, and their decimals / fractions.
- Must be dependable, responsible, and have a “team” attitude.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, work over time, etc.
- Must be organized to learn quickly and keep work area in a productive state at all times.
- Computer skills are a must; labeling boxes and accuracy are also a must.
Education, Training, Experience
High school diploma or GED required
Working Conditions and Physical Demands Work is performed in a factory with exposure to weather conditions and some extreme temperatures. It may be noisy at times. Sitting, lifting, walking, and bending are required. This position must lift 50 lbs. The individual will encounter dusty or dirty environments with potential safety hazards in addition to lengthy intervals of standing on concrete floors. Must be available for overtime when required by customer demand. This may include Saturdays and extended hours daily. Staying to the end to assure all the products needed is completed.
Express Office: Brookfield
17550 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045