Located in Muskego, WI
$17.50/Hour - $18/Hour after 60 days
Hire on bonus
Weekly Attendance Bonus Paid by Express
The individual in this position performs daily assembly of door panels.
• Prepare machined extrusions, sub-assemblies and purchased parts for assembly.
• Follow all production paperwork and confirm components to BOM (bill of material).
• Using hand tools (electric, pneumatic, manual) install all components and assemble
panels per drawings, instructions, or direction.
• Ensure the correct components are used according to BOM, cut lists, and/or other
• Confirm finished product meets required quality specifications.
• Assist the door boxer with packaging of the finished product.
• Must be available for overtime when scheduled.
• This may include Saturdays, extended hours daily, and quarterly physical inventory.
• Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Must be able to work safely and follow all safety rules and regulations.
• Must be able to read prints and understand measuring equipment such as tape
measures, scales, and decimals/fraction measures.
• Must be dependable, responsible, and have a “team” thinking attitude.
• Must be organized, learn quickly, and keep work area productive.
• Must follow instructions from the Line Supervisor.
Education, Training, Experience
• High school diploma or GED is required.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Work is performed in a factory with exposure to extreme weather conditions; noisy, dusty, and dirty
environments; and motorized equipment that pose potential safety hazards. Long periods of standing,
as well as regularly walking, sitting, lifting, reaching, and bending, are required. Regularly
lifting up to 50 lbs is required. Proper safety procedures, lifting techniques, and personal
protective equipment are always required. This position may require extended hours and overtime
depending on business needs.
Express Office: Brookfield
17550 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045