Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: Starting at $24.00/hour
Great opportunity to expand your career!
Do you have experience in preventative maintenance or a willingness to learn?
Looking to grow your skill set with a company that just keeps expanding?
Jobs are available everywhere right now, so why this one?
Our client is one of the most trusted names in their industry and they are looking for an eager learning who has some Maintenance experience and is ready to continue to grow individually and in their career!
Read below for more information about starting a career with a top manufacturing in the Williamson County area.
- With over a century under their belts, their high level of innovation has catapulted them to the top of their industry…. Consistently, year after year.
- They reward their employees for their hard work. Not only do they recognize achievement, but they celebrate it. Free food all the time!!
- With almost 3000 employees globally, their team environment and culture make YOU feel important and included while still offering unlimited career growth and development. You are more than a number.
- Employee focused – this company goes above and beyond to make sure their employees know how much they matter. Over the last year, when companies were cutting jobs and salaries this Rockstar offered bonus’ and incentive to their staff.
If this sounds like a place that you could call home, Call Express today and let us help you join a team that you want to be a part of.
We are searching for a candidate with a strong mechanical aptitude to repair and maintain machinery used in fabricating, manufacturing, and testing components. Individuals with machine repair experience are highly encouraged to apply!
This company with 40+ years’ experience prides itself on providing capable services with a high standard, and so do its employees. This dynamic company is expanding, so this is an awesome opportunity to get in at the start! You’ll be a part of the exciting growth they are experiencing. Ready to take the next step in your career? Call Express now at (512) 255-2525!
Work schedule: 7:00am – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $19.00-$22.00/hour, depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3+ years in facilities or machine maintenance
- Strong mechanical aptitude is a must
- Thorough understanding of automation techniques
- Machining experience is preferred
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, and/or machine maintenance skills
- Maintain, repair, calibrate, install, and program machinery and mechanical systems
- Perform diagnostic testing and inspections to keep equipment operational
- Install new or repaired parts as needed
- Clean and maintain machinery
- Conduct preventive and predictive maintenance
- Use computer systems to manage work orders, preventative maintenance, equipment history, and inventory of spare parts
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews. If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into the office. Complete a phone interview and receive instant feedback!
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664