Located in Brookfield, WI
Salary: $15/ hr +
1st Shift: Monday - Friday
Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm
Pay Rate: $15/HR+ BOE
- Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
- Taking precision measurements to ensure flawless fit of components
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Related work experience
- Ability to use tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Referral Bonuses
For more information please give us a call at 262-754-1350 or email us at jobs.brookfieldWI@expresspros.com
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Wisconsin, and Brookfield, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Wisconsin and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Brookfield
16655 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53005