Located in Georgetown, TX
Salary: Starting at $15.00
State of the art equipment, friendly environment with low turnover, an industry that is booming, brand new clean room area, profit sharing for all employees – Do I have your attention yet?
This is a one-of-a-kind job, with a local specialized manufacturing company who is rapidly growing.
A one-stop leading global supplier of ceramic products is hiring a Cleanroom Associate for their Georgetown facility! The cleanroom is brand new with state-of-the-art equipment. Safety and Quality are key for this company and in return they ask for attention to detail from you.
Candidates must be safety-minded and able to follow verbal and written instructions. Previous experience in a cleanroom environment or working with chemicals is highly preferred!
If you have the right experience and a drive to grow in your career, Call Express now, don’t take the apply and wait approach! Call us now to schedule an interview.
Work schedule: 6:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: Starting at $15.00/hour + depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a cleanroom environment or working with chemicals
- Experience with production equipment, tooling, and cleaning methods
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn the specialized industry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow departmental guidelines and safety procedures
- Detail-oriented and safety-minded
- Efficient worker
- Closely examine product for basic functional problems and identify defective parts
- Perform acid dip washing process of products
- Remove outer layer of quarts by etching the parts
- Perform acid rinse in DI water to remove traces of acid without re-contaminating parts
- Handle drying steps of quartz parts
- Prepare parts for packaging and shipping by double-bagging and vacuum sealing
- Brand new equipment
- High priority on safety
- Management that listens
- Profit sharing upon full time hire
- Uniform upon full time hire
- Consistent schedule
- Low turnover
- Growth opportunity
- Competitive pay
- Climate controlled
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to our recruiting specialist Maria about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into the office – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664