Forklift Trainee - 2nd Shift
Located in Round Rock, TX, TX
It doesn’t get much better than this…
A top company…. offering a direct start opportunities AND best of all – they are willing to train and certify you on forklift operations if you have some warehouse experience!!
Express is working with an innovative company in Round Rock that has an immediate need for an all-around Shipping and Receiving Guru. Candidates should have a great attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Verifies and records incoming and outgoing shipments
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Prepares items for shipping
- Tagging and stocking inventory
- Verify all needed paperwork is attached to product after repair
- Pack appropriately using proper materials
- Ship using major shipping providers including Fed Ex, UPS and USPS
- Communicates regularly with customers on preferred shipping methods and/or delays
- Moves items in warehouse using various equipment including lifts and forklifts
- 2+ years’ experience operating a sit-down & stand up forklift
- Experience in a warehouse and/or shipping/receiving environment
- Familiarity with operating a pallet jack
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate pallet jack
- Data entry and general computer skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Pay Rate: $15.00-$17.00
Schedule: 2nd Shift
Tuesday – Saturday 3:00pm - 11:00pm, occasional overtime on nights and weekends
Sunday – Thursday 3:00pm – 11:00pm, occasional overtime on nights and weekends
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews. If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to our Recruiting Specialists, about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664