Located in Charleston, WV
Job Summary: This employee is responsible for various loan servicing collection and delinquency functions which require the exercise of good judgment, the application of company procedures and direct contact with the public. This employee will have access to sensitive and confidential data; therefore, confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
- Completes all collection activity in compliance with investor requirements and other regulations;
- Monitors delinquent loans through the foreclosure process, preparing delinquency reports as necessary;
- Provides borrowers counseling electronically, over the phone, or in person;
- Issues Right To Cure and other various collection letters;
- Analyzes and prepares files for account submission to the Foreclosure Committee;
- Assists with daily payment (non-conforming payments);
- Serves as a backup for filing notices required by investors/insurers;
- Meets monthly call goals as required; and
- Provides support to complete any function within the Loan Servicing area as needed.
Required Education/Experience: High School Graduate or GED equivalent with a minimum of two years’ experience in mortgage loan collection, delinquency and/or clerical functions. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Preferred Education/Experience: Additional coursework in business and experience in financial counseling beneficial.
Required Certificates/Licenses: None
Located in Charleston West Virginia since 1999, the mission of the locally owned Express Employment Professionals office has been to help people find good jobs and help businesses find good people.
We help build your career by building relationships.
Express puts people to work in all types of jobs. When you work with Express, you build a relationship with a team of employment professionals in your community who have, in turn, built personal relationships with the businesses that are hiring. Whether you''re building a new career or looking for a short-term job to supplement your income, we offer the flexibility to work the way you want, and you''ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
We provide one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry, which includes medical benefits, holidays and vacation pay, referral bonuses, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
For more information about this job, apply now, or call the Express Employment office at 304.746.8888.
Express Office: Charleston
47 RHL Boulevard
Charleston, WV 25309