Located in New Boston, TX
Location: New Boston, TX
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
Apply Now: expresstexarkana.com
• The Maintenance Technician (MT) will report to the Executive VP/COO through a designated department head as may be required to fulfill overall organizational objectives.
• Digs holes and ditches with shovel and other hand tools.
• Guides General Laborers in the operation of machinery, if applicable, to ensure safe operation of the equipment.
• Cleans and maintains tools. • Performs daily equipment checks of tools and equipment.
• Picks up necessary supplies and tools from warehouse or vendors as directed.
• Responds to emergency calls at all hours.
• Performs work safely in accordance with departmental safety procedures and operates equipment safely. Reports any unsafe work condition or practice to supervisor.
• Performs other related and non-related duties as assigned.
• Makes sure work site is safe and assure the site is clean and neat once field work is complete.
• Accounts for all tools at the end of each repair project.
• For skilled or semi skilled technicians (welders, fitters, electricians, plumbers, etc) perform these skills as necessary to complete the task at hand in a safe and efficient manner. MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS High school Graduate or GED; Valid Class "C" Driver''s License;
Prior work experience in an industrial, mechanical or facility operations highly desirable. Operating or working alongside backhoe, loader, tractor, forklift or related material handling equipment experience is highly desirable
Skills/certification/license in plumbing, welding, electrician, or related maintenance trades
Express Office: Texarkana
3206 Jefferson Avenue
Texarkana, AR 71854