2nd Shift Packing
Located in Pleasant Prairie, WI
Operate or tend machines to prepare industrial or consumer products for storage or shipment. Includes cannery workers who pack food products.
• Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
• Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
• Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
• Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item, and pack the items in cartons or containers.
• Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
• Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
• Clean and sterilize vats and factory processing areas.
• Mix or blend ingredients, according to recipes, using a paddle or an agitator, or by controlling vats that heat and mix ingredients.
• Check equipment to ensure that it meets health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning, as necessary.
• Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery.
• Prepare or maintain inventory or production records.
No jewelry, fake nails, nail polish, or piercings are allowed.
Express Office: Racine
1300 South Green Bay Road
Racine, WI 53406