Located in Port Coquitlam Central, BC
Our Port Coquitlam client, a leader in the logistics/freight industry, is hiring a full-time Dispatcher. The company is growing and they need to add to their staff. The job starts immediately!
* Fast-paced work in the scheduling and dispatching of truck drivers to customer locations throughout British Columbia
* Input work orders/customer information/schedules into Excel
* Effectively communicate information from the customer to the technician
* Answer all customer questions
* Help resolve customer complaints
* Pivot fast as needed to re-schedule deliveries
* Past dispatch experience is preferred in a fast-paced setting. However, anyone with a strong administrative background, the ability to keep many plates spinning, and proficiency with Excel can be trained in dispatching for this opportunity as well.
* The work schedule is Monday – Friday 12 noon – 8:30pm. This might possibly change later on to 4 10-hr days (Monday – Thursday 10:00am – 8:00pm)
* Good proficiency with Excel is needed as well
* The ability to maintain calm under pressure with attention to detail
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Tri-Cities company – live locally, work locally!
* $22 - $23 per hour
* Full medical/dental benefits after probationary period
This job starts immediately! If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, email your resume for more information. Interviews are happening right away. I look forward to hearing from you!
Express Office: Coquitlam
103-2973 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P7