Located in Port Coquitlam Central, BC
Our client, a well-established, multi-office CPA firm is growing and has an opening for an Accounting Manager in their North Vancouver office. This company provides professional tax, accounting and consulting services to a diverse and growing clientele.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Overseeing staff and workload
* Reviewing compilation engagement files and some review engagements
* Participating at a senior level in tax season, including reviewing personal tax returns and other information filings
* Providing direct client contact on behalf of staff
* Assisting with CRA requests for information and other various special tasks
* Preparing correspondence to clients and third parties
* Working with the tax group on specific special tax assignments
* Gaining experience with consulting engagements
Skills and Qualifications:
* A minimum of 2 years’ post-designation relevant Canadian public practice experience
* Currently working as an Accounting Manager or is ready to take that next step in career development
* Proficiency with Profile tax suite, Caseware, and Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of these products is desired, however the company will train if you have basic knowledge of other accounting software packages
What’s In It For You?
* This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to further their public practice experience and growth in specialized practice areas as a professional accounting manager
* The clients served by this company encompass a wide spectrum of industries, including construction, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and service.
* Focused training and professional development, a relaxed and enjoyable environment, shortened summer hours, and casual Fridays
* Salary range of $80K - $90K
Submit your resume to apply. I look forward to hearing from you!
Express Office: Coquitlam
103-2973 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P7