Located in Port Coquitlam Central, BC
Our client, a well-established, multi-office CPA firm is growing and has an opening for 2 Intermediate-to-Senior Staff Accountants: one in their Port Coquitlam office and the other in their North Vancouver office. This company provides professional tax, accounting and consulting services to a diverse and growing clientele.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparation of corporate year end working paper files, including corporate tax returns and correspondence, for both compilation engagements and review engagements
* Preparation of personal tax returns in busy season
* Assistance with CRA requests for information
* Preparation of CRA information filings
* Bookkeeping as required along with file preparation
* Client contact, exposure to special consulting, and taxation engagements
Skills and Qualifications:
* A CPA designation (or very close to obtaining a CPA) is required.
* A minimum of 2 years of Canadian public practice experience
* Proficiency with Profile tax suite, Caseware, and Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of these products is desired, however the company will train if you have basic knowledge of other accounting software packages
What’s In It For You?
* Located in the Tri-Cities – live locally work locally!
* This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to further their public practice experience and growth as a CPA!
* The clients served by this company encompass a wide spectrum of industries, including construction, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and service.
* Focused training and professional development, a relaxed and enjoyable environment, shortened summer hours, and casual Fridays
* Salary range of $70K - $80K
This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to further their public practice experience and growth as a CPA. Submit your resume to apply. I look forward to hearing from you!
Express Office: Coquitlam
103-2973 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P7