Located in Shelton, WA
- Proper food handling skills.
- Basic cooking skills (braising, sauté, fry, steam, grilling etc.)
- Proper knife skills
- Able to follow instructions well
- Wash dishes.
- Keep equipment clean and polished.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Assist in stocking refrigerator and shelves (use of F.I.F.O.).
- Take out trash.
- Date opened items.
- Prepare snacks.
- Ensure food is properly transported and stored.
- Attend and participate in ongoing in-service programs.
- Make a significant contribution to the quality of life of the residents who live in the community by initiating meaningful connections.
- All other duties as assigned by the food service director.
- Is subject to work weekends, holidays and varying shifts
- Is subject to mandatory overtime
- Excellent communication skills with family, residents, vendors and all team members.
- Must maintain eight hours of Alzheimer’s and related dementia specific training per year.
- Must possess current first aid certification.
- Must possess a current food handler''s or serve safe certification.
- Must be able to speak, read write and understand and follow written and oral instructions in English.
Express Office: Aberdeen
601 West Wishkah Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520