Located in Tampa , FL
We offer a Competitive Salary along w/ an Annual Bonus Opportunity, Company Paid Medical, Company Paid Dental, a Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program & paid Holidays, 401k w/ a Match, Company Paid Life Insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Tuition Reimbursement Program, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Vision & more.
The Installer shall be responsible for the installation of various types of cable including coax, twisted pair, solid conductor low voltage cable, single and multi-mode fiber optical cable. The technician shall be responsible for installing, terminating, testing and documenting.
- Installing cable/coax, twisted pair, solid conductor low voltage cable, CAT5, CAT6, single and multi-mode fiber optical cable.
- Installation includes placement, termination, grounding, testing and documentation.
- Have working knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) test equipment including, watt meters, spectrum analyzer, connector types and usage as well as identify proper electrical connectors.
- Ability to understanding of the scope and requirements of the project.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position requires the skills and knowledge normally obtained through the successful completion of a high school degree, GED or equivalent
- This position requires standing & bending regularly throughout the work day.
- Carrying of loads up & down stairs
- Ability to install EMT conduits, j-hooks, cable racks and RF antennas.
- 2 years’ experience in the installation cable including coax, twisted pair, solid conductor low voltage cable, single and multi-mode fiber optical cable.
- BDA/DAS experience a plus
- Effective communicator
- Ability to represent the company at all levels within organization
- Candidates must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License
- Ability to provide support during and outside regular business hours is required.
- Ability to be self-motivating a necessity
- Candidates must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test and have a valid US driver’s license.
Express Office: Tampa (Northeast)
12814 North 56th Street
Tampa, FL 33617