Food Service Worker II
Located in Denver, CO
Food Service Worker Job Opportunity
Call 303-861-9100 ASAP!!!
Overview: Supports individual, team or department through practical application of knowledge, use of proven techniques, and adherence to procedures. Primary focus on execution of assigned tasks in s a specific area of responsibility, with a non-technical scope and a high degree of customer service.
Job titles: Food Service Worker
General job description: Prepares and serves District school meals in accordance with food and safety standards.
Food Service Worker: $16.00/hour
Food Service Worker Highlights:
- Perform routine transactions
- Assist team in activities
- Attention to detail
- Washes, cuts, cooks and or re-heats food items, weighing and measuring ingredients, according to recipes and instructions
- Operate kitchen equipment
What We Look for in Food Service Workers:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Communicate with students and school staff when serving food items
- Knowledge of how to use a cash register
Benefits of working with Express:
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Scholarship opportunities
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
Express Office: Denver (Downtown)
900 North Grant Street
Denver, CO 80203