HR Generalist - Montevallo
Located in Montevallo, AL
Salary: $56,000 - $63,000, DOE
$56,000 - $63,000 to start, depending on experience. Are you seriously READY TO MAKE A CHANGE? Immediate opening with a growing company who is the industry leader in North America. Montevallo AL.
You will report directly to the HR Director and will be instrumental in the success of this national company.
Check Out These Benefits:
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) policies; Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Access to a robust employee assistance program
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus program opportunity
- 401(k) savings plan with generous Company match (150% on the first 4% deferred)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ability to purchase Company stock
Here's What Makes You an IDEAL Candidate:
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar role; working knowledge of labor relations
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Human Resources preferred; SHRM-CP preferred
- Understanding of records administration including filing, archiving, and confidentiality
- Strong understanding of HRIS, Ceridian experience is a plus
- Detail oriented, accurate, and organized, and can maintain organizational data
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build relationships
- Can multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals, and legal documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written. Able to communicate to people at all levels.
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Ability to travel
If seriously interested in making a job change, please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call me afterwards at 205-981-1141.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242