Express Employment Professionals is looking for an Office Assistant for a local Tyler clinic!
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, and confirming purpose of visit
- Prepare patients for examination by taking blood pressure, weight and temperature and recording in EMR. Communicate before and after surgery care to patients.
- Communicate with facilities to coordinate appropriate clearance and opening for surgery scheduling
- Contacting Insurance carriers for precertification of procedures
- Schedule surgeries, pre- op and post op appointments based on availability of surgeon and facility
- Update patients, facilities, and physicians on any changes in schedule
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience with ICD-10, CPT and insurance verifications
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in a health care sector, specific to anatomy, medical terminology, diagnostic procedures and health care billing and authorization
Apply now! Or give our office a call at 903-592-9999 to speak to a recruiter about setting up your interview!