Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Maintenance Technician Job Summary
A growing manufacturer in Grand Rapids is seeking 1st and 2nd shift Maintenance Technicians to join their team. The Maintenance Technician will maintain production equipment in a fast-paced environment.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production machinery
- Follow predictive and preventive maintenance plans
- Provide emergency and unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production
- Perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Understand and troubleshoot and/or replace or repair PLC controllers
- Read and interpret manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace and repairs part, test and adjust as needed
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Performs a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
- Update employees and team on the status of requested maintenance support.
Maintenance Technician Qualifications
- HS diploma or GED
- 2 or more years of machine maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Strong working knowledge of hydraulics, as well as mechanical and electrical maintenance
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Evaluation Hire
Schedule: Monday – Friday with weekend overtime
Pay: $18-$25/HR based on experience and qualifications
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
The Grand Rapids Express Employment Professionals office was founded in 1996 and is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519