Production Support (AGS)
Located in Medford, OR
Perform all duties in accordance with our mission to provide the finest quality and most unique innovative products, while ensuring high overall consumer satisfaction. Employees are expected to demonstrate consistent attendance, a high level of safety, quality consciousness, an attitude of continuous improvement, attention to the cleanliness of the shop and buildings and the ability to work as a team in your department and company-wide.
The responsibilities include assisting in any area in the company as directed by the manager who the employee is assigned to. Has to be flexible and have the ability to work under close supervision. Needs to work well with different levels of employees and managers.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: None required
Eager to learn. Good verbal communication, flexibility, willing to do physical work. Follows policies and procedures as directed. Gets along well with co-workers.
- Assist in manufacturing when required
- Maintain production efficiency and standards at maximum levels
- Maintain quality and quantity levels
- Assist in positioning work
- Assist in setting up jobs
- Perform hand operations such as filing, deburring, cleaning, disk grinding
- Maintain excellent communication with department managers and staff
- Consistently work on process improvement
- Heavy lifting required, up to 50 lbs.
- Continue to learn and grow within the company
- Work in Assembly when required
- Potentially work in any department at ICW when directed
- Operate open equipment as needed
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504