Operations and Project Manager- Remote - Pacific NW
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
Creach Consulting Group (CCG) is looking for a dynamic, results-driven, and detail-oriented Operations and Project Manager. The Operations and Project Manager is responsible for completing high-quality work with minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills. If you are a self-motivated team-player with a passion for your work, we are looking for you to join our small but growing team!
Who We Are:
Creach Consulting Group is in the business of improving the healthcare that people need and deserve so they can lead healthy and happy lives. CCG brings a critical eye to healthcare delivery, with the needs of patients and families at the forefront, ensuring care is accessible and convenient, customer-centered, coordinated, and based on the best available scientific evidence. By supporting health care payers and providers, CCG ultimately seeks to improve health care for all. However, we know that health equity will never be achieved unless we address the racism and inequality resulting from biased systems, structures, and practices. We stand with people of color and other marginalized communities in the struggle against social injustice and promoting health equity for all.
What You Get to Do!
The Operations & Project Manager will play a critical role on our team including overseeing CCG’s organizational processes, project pipeline, and contributing to business development. In addition, the Operations & Project Manager will work closely with the Principal Consultant/Owner in managing project timelines and deliverables on existing projects and staging timelines for future projects. The Operations & Project Manager will also provide administrative and operational support for various client projects, including data processing and report preparation.
- Collaborate with CCG team members to review the project pipeline, upcoming deadlines and deliverables, and establish timelines for upcoming projects.
- Effectively prioritize deliverables across project timelines.
- Serve as a client and consultant point of contact to provide project updates, respond to inquiries, and deliver project reports and other defined deliverables.
- Communicate with the CCG team to keep projects aligned with client goals.
- Perform quality control on projects throughout development to maintain our standards of excellence.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with projects.
- Coordinate CCG team meetings to foster exchange of ideas and promote a healthy company culture.
- Communicate in a professional and timely manner with health care representatives.
- Assist in onboarding new staff and provide ongoing development and support of CCG workflows.
- Provide administrative and operational support including scheduling meetings, preparing meeting notes, and report preparation.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 years’ experience in project and/or operations management
- Previous experience in the health care industry
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Workspace skills with strength in data processing in Excel and SurveyMonkey
- Ability to multitask and be flexible in dealing with interruptions, a busy schedule, and a fast-paced work environment
- Detail-oriented with strong ability to take initiative
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Driven and self-motivated disposition
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
The Operations & Project Manager position is performed remotely with regular check-ins via video conferencing, messaging, and phone calls. CCG is located in Bend, Oregon and most of our business takes place during 8:00am – 5:00pm (PST). While this is a remote role, the ideal candidate will be based in the Pacific NW and be open to minimal travel.
We value and embrace diversity and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702