Located in Grand Forks, ND
Express Employment Professionals is partnering with a North Dakota position to fill a Maintenance Technician position. This will be a direct hire opportunity offering great benefits to the right candidate! Do you have the skills for this position? If so call us right away at 701-787-5655!
- Identify and perform apartment and apartment building repairs.
- Assist with preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Complete maintenance work orders as assigned and in a timely manner.
- Maintain inventory of tools, supplies, and equipment; recommend tools, supplies, and equipment for purchase.
- Respond to 24-hour emergency calls.
- Adjustment of hours and/or weekend work may be required and/or occasional overtime.
- Communicate effectively in a professional, tactful, and courteous manner with residents, staff, and vendors.
- Perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards in a safe manner and with minimal supervision.
- 18 years of age or older.
- MUST hold a current valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- MUST have a reliable form of personal transportation.
- Physically capable to lift and carry objects weighing up to 80 pounds.
- 3+ years general maintenance experience preferred.
- Boiler’s license/certification is a plus but not required.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201