Registration and Licensing Specialist (RLS)
Located in Raleigh, NC
We are seeking qualified individuals with administrative backgrounds for an immediate, full-time opening in Morrisville, NC! Apply online or reach out to our office at (919)-788-9575.
Registration & Licensing Specialist Job Description:
Under moderate supervision, this position will prepare and process applications for insurance licenses, securities registrations, license renewals and other related filings for individuals and business entities in accordance with internal procedures, FINRA, state requirements, rules and regulations. Contact may be necessary with agents, client contacts, state offices and other departments via telephone, email or fax in order to accurately and completely submit the filing. The position will report to the Operations Supervisor in the Registration & Licensing Services department.
- Understand and apply complex licensing rules and regulations to individual licensing filings including, but not limited to:
- Initial license applications, license renewal applications, business entity affiliations, license amendments, carrier and state appointments
- Process licensing filings using technical systems such as Microsoft SharePoint, state and third party websites, and Company proprietary Xchange application.
- Order or request supporting legal documents to submit with licensing filings when required.
- Determine the accuracy and completeness of licensing filings received for processing.
- Monitor the completion of transactions within client-specific service level agreements.
- Follow-up with client agents and/or state departments in order to obtain deliverables required to process filings.
- Communicate complex licensing information to agents and clients using written and/or verbal communication.
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls regarding privacy and data security.
- Maintain defined productivity and accuracy rates in order to meet high service quality standards.
Additional, Non-Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
- Work independently with moderate supervision, as well as within a team environment.
- Participate in and/or manage the completion of complex licensing projects and document operating procedures, if requested
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency at keying alpha and numeric information with above average accuracy and speed.
- Knowledge of basic equipment functions, such as how to create and maintain files, scanning, printing, copying, faxing, phone messaging and voicemail.
- Ability to work with frequent and multiple policies, procedures, and regulation changes.
- Ability to shift between priorities as needed throughout the workday.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be extremely responsive, results-oriented, and an effective problem solver.
- Location: Morrisville, NC
- Pay: $15/hr
- Hours: 9am-6pm
TOReply to this posting with a copy of your resume. If you don’t have a resume, please share your contact info and a summary of your experience. If you are interested in this position, or ones like it, we want to hear from you!
- Apply online today, email your resume to email@example.com with the subject “RLS” or contact Express Employment Professionals in Raleigh at (919)-788-9575.
Express Office: Raleigh
4701 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27612