Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Electrical Assembler Job Summary:
A local manufacturer is looking to add a 1st shift Electrical Assembler to its growing team. The Electrical Assembler will utilize basic electrical knowledge to complete routine electrical testing and preparations.
Electrical Assembler Responsibilities:
- Cut interconnect and gauge wires
- Work from blueprints and electrical schematics
- Wire in electrical panels
- Complete electrical tests
Electrical Assembler Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of basic electrical knowledge
- Previous experience with voltmeters, ammeters, and oscilloscopes is necessary
- Basic blueprint and schematic reading skills
- Ability to work overtime including weekends as needed
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Schedule: Monday – Friday on 1st shift
Pay: $17-$18/HR based on experience and qualifications
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
The Grand Rapids Express Employment Professionals office was founded in 1996 and is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519