Located in Red Bluff, CA
Salary: $25.00/hour+ DOE
Express Employment Professionals, a leader in staffing in the north state, is seeking an Electrician to join our client’s team in Red Bluff, CA.
Full-time, year-round direct hire position paying $25/hour or more DOE!
Responsibilities of Electrician:
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, wiring, energy storage and solar power systems
- Install electrical wiring and equipment in existing buildings and buildings under construction
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
- Interpret and follow plans of electrical wiring
Requirements for Electrician:
- 3-5 years of electrical experience
- Completion of an electrician program at a technical or trade school preferred
- Journeyman Electrician license or certificate preferred
- Valid driver''s license
- Lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable reading and understanding electrical blueprints, schematics, and diagrams
Call or text 530-527-0727 for an Immediate Interview or email resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Red Bluff
243 South Main Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080