PRODUCTION OPERATORS! LONG-TERM! FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT! $17-$22/HR DOE!
Located in Lakeville, MN
We are seeking Production Operators to join our team! This company offers temp to hire and direct hire positions. Production Operator positions are long term with the opportunity for growth in the company.
The ideal Production Operator candidate will preferably possess prior experience as a Material Handler, Welding Production, and Forklift, but entry level positions are available as well.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Maintain a steady workflow by performing prescribed procedures accurately and timely.
- Perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all company instructions, safety policies and rules.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Previous experience in manufacturing/warehouse operations or other related fields (preferred)
- Familiarity with basic manufacturing equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle light and medium workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Machine Operator Shifts:
- 1st shift - 6:00 am - 2:30 pm M-F
- 1st shift - 7:00 am to 3:00 pm M-F
- 2nd shift -3:00 pm to 11:15 pm M-F
- 3rd shift - 11:00 pm to 7:00 am Sun-Thurs
- Weekend shift - 5:00 am to 5:00 pm Friday- Sunday
Express Office: Lakeville (Savage)
8275 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044