Located in Milwaukee, WI
Pay rate - $15/ hour
Hours M-Fri 7:00 AM- 3:00 PM
The Warehouse Associate will be flexible and open to learning.
- Load/unload boxes from truck
- Scan products for inventory management
- Sort products according to shipping labels
- To be open to work in different departments within the shop environment.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Effective and professional communication skills-verbal and written
- Detailed oriented and ability to multitask
- Strong orientation toward quality, safety and continuous improvement
- Desire to learn new skills and improve technical knowledge
- Time management skills, prioritize responsibilities
- Work in a fast-paced-team environment, flexibility, quick learner
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- This position is very active and requires standing and walking for 1 – 10 hours per day.
- Bend/kneel, stoop/crouch, twist/turn, grasp/reach overhead and outward frequently
- The employee must frequently lift, carry, push or pull 1 – 50 lbs. frequently
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work in a fast-paced industrial environment wearing hearing protection, vision protection, steel-toes shoes and other appropriate protective clothing.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Referral Bonuses
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug test
- Have 2 forms of I.D (please call office)
Text Jobs to our office at (414) 856-2380 to get started with our application!
Express Office: Milwaukee (South)
1010 West Layton Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53221