Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Located in Raleigh, NC
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst for a full-time opening with a financial institution based in the Raleigh, NC area.
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will be a critical and senior member of the Information Security team, processing incoming work tickets, triaging, resolving, and redirecting them as necessary
- Perform ongoing analysis of security tools and evaluate available technology capabilities against the security needs of the credit union.
- Provide daily data displaying the overall security coverage for specific platforms.
- Provide network defense system architecture, installation and configuration support by identifying, developing and facilitating implementation of initiatives and programs designed to enhance the security of the institution’s network and data assets.
- Ensure network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modifications, or destruction of data that are critical to enable achievement of information security program goals and objectives.
- Review, develop, test, and implement security plans, products, and control techniques.
- Update existing documentation to include tactics, techniques and standard operating procedures and security controls for all hardware/software used on the network.
- Provide technical expertise in development and support of Information Security and operational activities, processes, and tools for protecting technology-based information.
- Assist with enterprise-wide establishment and maintenance of data, security-related infrastructure, applications, and processes.
- Participate in, and at times lead, response and investigation efforts in data security incidents and design corrective actions.
- Work with Information Security and Enterprise Architecture teams to design security services and recommend security architecture improvements.
- 7-9 years general IT experience working in a mid-size to enterprise environment.
- 3-5 years advanced Cyber Security experience, including knowledge of security assessment and penetration testing methodology.
- Solid experience working with security technologies, including firewalls, IPS/IDS, NAC, EDR, proxies, and other products to secure network borders.
- Advanced knowledge of network monitoring, SEIM, and incident response/threat hunting tools.
- Experience interpreting and implementing cyber security regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of network administration and engineering.
- Strong experience with digital forensics on host or network from malware perspective and ability to identify anomalous behavior on network and/or endpoint devices.
- Experience with Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) solutions.
- Experience with processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data.
This is a full-time, Direct Hire position (no contracting required) with a target salary of $130,000-$135,000.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you! Email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Durham
5306 NC Highway 55
Durham, NC 27713