Machine Operator $17.00/hr
Located in Oceanside, CA
- Loads and unloads materials (4x16 pallets) onto or from trucks by forklift as required.
- Loading and verification of outgoing shipments for accuracy and quality/quantity of part numbers.
- Verify products picked match the shipping order.
- Ensure items received are delivered and put away daily.
- Ensure material storage areas and receiving area are kept clean from debris and trash.
- Distribute requested items to production line in an accurate and timely fashion as needed.
- Improve and maintain plant and outside yard 5S/Safety.
- Manually handle product combining and sorting material from pallet to pallet.
- Assist with yearly Physical Inventory.
Knowledge and Skills
- Sort, stage, and load pallets and related material in a safe manner.
- Assist in inventory management of pallets to ensure production operations continue without interruption.
- Required to operate a sit-down forklift and/or electric pallet jack in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to effectively work within a diverse team environment and be productive while unsupervised.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as shipping/receiving information.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Some minor pallet repairs.
CALL EXPRESS NORTH SAN DIEGO FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW (760)643-0165 OR
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO JOBS.CARLSBADCA@EXPRESSPROS.COM
Express Office: San Diego (North)
1800 Thibodo Road
Vista, CA 92081