Extrusion Operator, $19.25-$19.75/hr.
Located in San Marcos, CA
- Extrusion Operators produce product by carefully blending raw materials per the San Marcos (Shop Order) instructions, raw material “Formula” requirements and the “Pellet Mixer”setting procedure.
- Operator controls raw materials by receiving Lot numbers from San Marcos Quality Assurance releases and the correct amount of raw materials from stores for the assigned Shop Order.
- Sets mixer to predetermined feed as established for material type and color. Sets speed, heat, and take-up equipment per predetermined standard for material type and size.
- Selects and sets extrusion dies to precise tolerances in order to produce proper sized tubing according to customer requirements as described in the Shop Order.
- Thoroughly and meticulously cleans the dies, filters and chambers of previous material to prevent contamination.
- Maintain Quality Standards by verifying weight and contents of raw materials. Conduct in-process batch inspections. Documents all process events and approves product for next step in manufacturing process.
- Examines and records any and all electronic or mechanical variations with the processing of shop orders. Contact Production Supervisor, Plant Engineering and Quality Assurance if and when required.
- Maintain inventories of all filters, dies, inks, thinners, printing dies, various extrusion equipment and spare parts in order to run continuously.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with company procedures, rules and regulations. Advise Production Supervisor of any unsafe plant conditions or procedures.
2nd shift, 3pm-11pm, $19.25/hr.
3rd shift, 10:45pm-7:15am, $19.75/hr.
CALL EXPRESS NORTH SAN DIEGO 760-643-0165 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT OR
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO JOBS.CARLSBADCA@EXPRESSPROS.COM
Express Office: San Diego (North)
1800 Thibodo Road
Vista, CA 92081