Skilled Trades Employment Specialist $18+/hr
Located in Vista, CA
The Skilled Trades Employment Specialists’ primary emphasis is on filling job orders, sourcing and recruiting talent for job orders and candidate matrix, inside sales activities to Prospects and Clients. The Employment Specialist exercises discretionary judgment in administering Express systems and procedures in recruiting, hiring, and assigning associates to clients. Skilled Trades Employment Specialists are expected to build and maintain a strong core of associates with a variety of job skills and fill Skilled Trades job orders quickly and efficiently. Specialists must use consultative sales techniques as they persistently make sales contacts. Strong phone and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Fill 100% of all qualified job orders with urgency.
- Make 50 weekly/MPC Calls and additional inside sales calls daily.
- Source, recruit, interview, and retain a qualified pool of associates
- Generate and expand business with existing accounts and new accounts.
- Increase office and team effectiveness through daily communication.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and assigned.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- High school diploma/GED required
- Computer and basic social media skills
$18+ (plus Commission)
CALL EXPRESS NORTH SAN DIEGO FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW (760) 643-0165 OR
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO CARLSBADCA@EXPRESSPROS.COM
- APPLY ONLINE AT https://www.expresspros.com/
Express Office: San Marcos
324 State Place
Escondido, CA 92029