Logistics Coordinator Noblesville IN
Located in Noblesville, IN
We are currently hiring a Logistics Coordinator to immediately join our partner's team a Global Industrial Machine Manufacturer in Noblesville, IN. They provide machines to manufacturers throughout North America, and the Logistics Coordinator will work with customers who require service and maintenance.
Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday
Pay: $55,000 - $65,000 salary based on experience
Benefits as a Logistics Coordinator:
- $55,000 - $65,000 salary based on experience
- This is a direct placement
- Benefits include
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with employer match, and profit sharing
- Very family oriented and family friendly company
- Career advancement and stability
Requirements as a Logistics Coordinator:
- Qualified candidates must have prior logistics and import/export experience and a proven track record of satisfied customers.
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
- Most important -- you must have a ready smile, the ability to learn quickly, a willingness to pitch in and help, and a sense of humor.
The duties of the job as a Logistics Coordinator:
- Coordinates transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments, both domestic & international.
- Prepares and processes all required documents and permits for domestic & international shipping purposes.
- Reviews purchase orders directly related to machines and machine accessories, and shipping documents to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining machine & machine accessories inventory, critical machine parts availability, material handling, and import & export administration.
- Tracks and corrects shipping errors as it relates to machines and parts.
- Ensures the quality of all services provided meets the import / export regulations.
- Communicates and collaborates primarily with Project Management and Installation teams when coordinating machine shipments.
- Prepares RFQs for domestic trucking companies to transfer machines.
- Manage third-party warehouse inventory.
How to apply:
Key words: Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Manager, Warehouse Logistics
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038