Customer Support Coordinator
Located in Noblesville, IN
Our client, a Global Industrial Machine Manufacturer in Noblesville, needs to add a Customer Support Coordinator to their team. Our client provides machines to manufacturers throughout North America, and our associate will work with customers who require service and maintenance.
When hired you will receive:
- $45,000-$50,000 salary.
- This is a direct placement, so you''ll start as an employee of our client immediately.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401(k) with employer match, and profit sharing.
- Very family oriented and family friendly.
- Career advancement and stability.
Qualified candidates must have prior customer service experience and a proven track record of satisfied customers. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities with minimal supervision. You need to have excellent data entry skills as well as good math skills. Most important -- you must have a ready smile, the ability to learn quickly, a willingness to pitch in and help, and a sense of humor.
The duties of the job are as follows:
- Answers all incoming service calls and accurately enters customer information into the ERP system.
- Assists the Lead Technical Support Specialist in coordinating and updating the daily assignment service schedule for the field service engineers and with other daily activities within the department.
- Notifies and confirms with customers weekly in field service support for the following week.
- Maintains and manages all machine service records.
- Monitors the Service and Operations’ email inboxes to ensure timely responses to customer and internal team members.
- Creates necessary service tickets and processes P.O.’s
- Completes all invoicing, as necessary.
- Assists in collection of invoices that are overdue and helps to arrange payment.
- Audits all field service & application engineer's expense reports.
- Sends customer satisfaction surveys to customers and records results.
- Audits customer purchase orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Performs all clerical and administrative tasks for the Customer Support & Operations Manager, as requested.
- Provides administrative support for the Technical Support, Field Service and Spare Parts team, when necessary.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.expressindynorth.com or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also can call Express Employment Professionals at (317) 596-9370 ext 101.
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038