Machine Attendant (1st Shift)
Located in Boone, IA
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a local Boone company seeking Machine Attendants!
This is a great long-term, full-time, evaluation-to-hire position with career potential! The pay-rate for this position is $17/hr on a day shift schedule. The shift is Monday through Friday, 7:30AM to 4PM.
Machine Attendant Job Duties Include:
- Attending to/operating machines that shape and create company product
- Performing quality checks to ensure product is free of any deficiencies
- Weighing and packaging product; boxing, labeling, sealing
- Stacking boxes on pallets
Machine Attendant Requirements:
- Must own or be willing to purchase steel toed boots or shoes before starting (can be purchased at Wal-Mart or Theisen''s for $20)
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment can be helpful but not required
- Express offers a number of FREE programs available for personal & professional development once hired on as an Express associate, including ExpressLearn, an online training program for real-world job skills and the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to connect you with resources such as childcare, mental health resources, and more!
- We also offer medical, dental, vision, short-term disability & term life insurance available immediately upon hire!
Please hit "APPLY NOW" or contact the Express Employment Professionals office at (515) 233-5933 for additional information on this opportunity and to schedule an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW!
Express Office: Ames
1110 Buckeye Avenue
Ames, IA 50010