Located in Medford, OR
To operate CNC machinery programmed by others as well as hand operations to assist with the manufacture of parts fabricated in the shop. This position requires flexibility and the ability to work under close supervision. Works well with different levels of management and plant supervisors as well as employees.
If a candidate has G-Code programming experience, Sold Works experience, or MasterCam experience, those are all a huge plus.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Six months related experience preferred
Skills/Abilities: Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with personnel in all
departments. Computer literacy and excellent organizational skills are necessary.
- Operate CNC machines following instructions or prescribed practices
- Operate drill press and other small equipment
- Maintain production efficiency and standards at maximum levels
- Maintain quality and quantity levels
- Some heavy lifting required
- Maintain excellent communication with department managers and staff
- Consistently work on process improvement
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504