Front Office Coordinator
Located in Albany, NY
Salary: $17+ / hr based on experience
Our Albany office Front Office Coordinator is being promoted! We are seeking an energetic new Front Office Coordinator in the Albany, NY area to support the needs of our fast-growing, locally owned office.
Express Employment Professionals helps good people find good jobs and helps good businesses find good employees. If you enjoy helping people and working with highly motivated colleagues in a fast-paced environment, this might be the position for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17+ per hour depending on experience
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive pay
- Medical benefits contribution
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid holidays & paid time off
- Growth & advancement opportunities
- Multiple free lunches & holiday parties
- Family-friendly, drama-free workplace
- The chance to help change the world one person at a time
- Hands-on & online training from Express University
- Previous Front Office Coordinator will be available to assist and train
Does the following describe you?
- You are attentive, responsive, and can take control of situations. You are social, professional, and helping your community is important to you.
- A comfortable, fast-paced office is your ideal office environment. You expect professional results and desire to solve problems.
Tasks for the Front Office Coordinator
- Monitor the waiting area, help guests, take applications
- Handle multiple phone lines while multi-tasking
Qualifications for the Front Office Coordinator:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Typing speed of at least 40 words per minute
- Customer service or front office experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Great customer service
- Able to multi-task
- Understanding of common business practices & procedures
- Reliable transportation
Work Schedule for the Front Office Coordinator:
- Monday - Friday, 7:30AM - 5:00pm
Express Employment Professionals Culture & Environment:
We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll provide advancement opportunities by teaching the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express.
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across the U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get their foot in the door with us!
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to Jobs.AlbanyNY@ExpressPros.com. We also respectfully ask that you provide your salary requirements.
Express Office (Albany):
501 New Karner Rd
Albany, NY 12205
Express Office: Albany
501 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205