Customer Experience Specialist
Located in Byron Center, MI
Customer Experience Specialist Job Summary:
A leader in the distribution of diversified building materials is seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to join their team. This Customer Service position specializes in laminate surfaces and manufactured components. It’s crucial that the person selected to fill this role is highly organized and detail-oriented, service-minded, a strong and friendly communicator, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Customer Experience Specialist Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming customer inquiries.
- Provides face-to-face Customer Service at our pick up window
- Entering incoming orders received from customers accurately and efficiently.
- Generating and delivering product quotes.
- Customer/Vendor support and timely problem resolution.
- Working in tandem with the production team to ensure timely completion and delivery of customer orders.
Schedule: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
Customer Experience Specialist Qualifications:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a professional customer service environment.
- College degree preferred.
- General proficiency in math.
- Geometry aptitude.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Professional phone and email etiquette.
- Dependable, quick learner.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick Apply Here
- Send Grace your resume: Grace.Kunnen@Expresspros.com
- Give our office a call: 616-281-0611
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10. Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Evaluation hire
Pay: $17 an hour
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519