Located in Mobile, AL
Salary: $13.00 an PLUS Commission
Responsibilities include successful collection of delinquent accounts, handling various inquires, billing of insurance, completing payment transactions, submitting documentation upon request and call escalation needs requiring supervisory handling, while providing resolution for matters encompassing but not limited to communication with attorneys, billing patient insurance, disputes and various situational inquiries requiring further review. The role of Insurance Specialist is to ensure successful account maintenance and collection of patient accounts.
- Handle both inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Handle escalated calls from frontline agents
- Insurance billing
- Handling disputes
- Communications with Attorneys
- Researching files in effort to effectively conclude
- Handle client worksheets as delegated
- Provide manager feedback surrounding training opportunities, disparities etc.
Express Office: Mobile
3662 Dauphin Street
Mobile, AL 36608