Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Salary: $17/HR depending on exp
Title Clerk Job Summary:
A premium high-end car dealership in the Kentwood, MI area is seeking a new Title Clerk to add to their busy team. The Title Clerk is central to processing vehicle sales successfully, so detail orientation and previous Title Clerk experience is a must.
Title Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Process all new and used vehicle purchases for registration in the state in which they will be titled using Certified Vehicle Registration program.
- Prepares tax and title documents. Checks for accuracy in title application and ensures all information is complete. Submit all legal documents to the Michigan Secretary of State.
- Prepares funding packets and processes lien holder payoffs. Maintains daily log of all vehicles sold.
- Performs accounting duties of sold or purchased vehicles.
- Helps to answer incoming phone calls. Directs caller to appropriate department or individual or takes a thorough message.
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Prepares documents as requested.
- Scans, reviews and archives company files.
- Assists with clerical duties as requested, serves as support to the administration team
- Keeps aware of surroundings to assist clients with directions or other needs when necessary.
- Cash handling and basic accounting and reconciliations
Title Clerk Job Qualifications
- At least 1 year of experience as a Title Clerk, preferably in the automotive industry
- Previous data base management
- Acute attention to detail, and highly process oriented
- Team-oriented and willing to help where needed during down time
- Strong multi-tasking and time management abilities
- Understand basic accounting and reconciliation principles
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Some key attributes we are looking for in this team member are: interpersonal effectiveness, collaboration, analytical mindset, strategic thinking, and advanced problem-solving capabilities
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Starting at $17/HR dependent on experience
Schedule: 8am-5pm OR 9am-6pm Monday-Friday
- Email your Resume to Grace: Grace.Kunnen@Expresspros.com
- Call our office 616-281-0611
- Visit our office 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10. Inside the Chateau Centre.
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519