Kitchen Helper - Retirement Community
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $13.00 to start
$13.00 /hr. to start. Make a positive impact on seniors every day! Great opening at an upscale, well-established retirement community.
11 am - 7 pm shift opening. North Shelby County - near 280/459.
You will be working in food services department - in the kitchen: washing dishes, helping with food prep and cleaning up in kitchen.
- BRIGHT, SMILING FACE and a great attitude!
- Enjoys working in a kitchen environment; wants to learn
- No long nails or false nails
- Dependable and punctual, with reliable transportation - mealtime comes every day!
- Able to work well independently, while also being a great team player
- 100% trustworthy
- Drug-free workplace; background check required
YOU CHOOSE how to apply:
- Apply online now - click "Apply" button below.
- Call us at 205-981-1141, to immediately discuss your interest and qualifications
- Email us your resume and interest: email@example.com. Be sure to include "kitchen retirement community" in email subject.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242