IT Analyst - Developer
Located in Redmond, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
One of Central Oregon’s top employers is seeking an IT Support Specialist to join their team!
What You Get to Do!
The IT Support Specialist will support users and systems. This position will be responsible for a variety of day-to-day tasks, as well as long term projects. Ideally, you love problem solving, working on data-driven development projects, and helping coworkers overcome technical problems.
- Partner with functional users to provide operations solution services.
- Work closely with other IT staff to ensure solution delivery including projects and issue resolution.
- Analyze the specific requests of users, resolve the issues in production by following established procedures and policies.
- Document and communicate information regarding software and systems functionality.
- Other duties, as assigned – some business travel may be required.
What You Will Need:
- Preferred undergraduate degree, preferably in a technology related or operations centric field.
- Applicable experience with relational databases and business analysis.
- Compiling large amounts of data and presenting it in a readable format.
- Theories of software development, delivery and support.
- Concepts required for an IT Department to run efficiently.
- Techniques used to collect requirements, design and deliver business applications.
- SQL familiarity
- Strong technical support skills
- Microsoft Windows Environment
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702