Maintenance Technician - Manufacturing Environment
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: $25-30/hour DOE
One of Central Oregon's leading employers is seeking a contract to hire Maintenance Technician to join their team!
What You Get to Do!
- Conducts and/or assists in repairs (corrective maintenance) and preventative maintenance of process equipment, building support systems, utility systems, and laboratory systems with the use of various hand and power tools (meters, etc.).
- Reviews and provides written feedback on maintenance procedures, forms, and records.
- Revises, and reviews maintenance or other related procedures.
- Provide regulatory and partner audit support.
- Interprets electrical schematics, I/O wiring and panel drawings, utility, process system/equipment, plumbing, ductwork, and HVAC P&ID's.
- Constructively, courteously and professionally interact with peers and clients in manufacturing, maintenance, utility plants, analytical labs and contracted services.
- Function effectively with peers and demonstrate a high degree of teamwork.
- Will participate in On-Call rotations for after-hours facility and manufacturing support and may work outside of established shift hours upon short notice.
- May perform general labor duties as needed and may be required to work in awkward locations.
- Attends all mandatory safety training and maintains a safe work environment by following LOTO, NFPA 70e, and applicable procedures and all facility safety policies and procedures.
What You Will Need:
- 2 year technical/AA/AS degree in maintenance, instrumentation, electronics, or related technical discipline.
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and aptitude
- Intermediate knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic fundamentals as well as intermediate skills in the use of power and hand tools in the building trades such as carpentry, plumbing, and electrical are required
- Must be experienced with installation, troubleshooting, calibration, repair and testing of HVAC, laboratory and utilities equipment
- Possess a high mathematical understanding, excellent reading skills along with intermediate computer and typing skills
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems is desired
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702