Accounts Receivable Specialist
Located in San Jose, CA
Duties And Responsibilities
- Be responsible for assigned accounts to ensure timely payments including:
- Update account status records and reports on collection activity
- Provide assistance with credit approvals
- Accurately update customer records with approved terms and credit limits
- Work cross-functionally to address and/or resolve issues relating to outstanding invoices, customer complaints and credit issues
- Generate invoices and credit memos on a daily basis (system & manual)
- Cash posting including credit card payment processing, issuing refunds, and resolving chargebacks
- 5+ years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Must be proficient in Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word.
- Must be proficient with an ERP system.
Pay & Schedule:
$1,400-1,500 per week
M-F 8:00am - 5:00
Location: San Jose, CA
Position Type: Contract-to-hire; Full Time
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Silicon Valley since 2007. We focus on helping people find temporary, long term and permanent positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 100+ companies in the South Bay.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Express Office: San Jose
1798 Technology Drive
San Jose, CA 95110