Located in Janesville, WI
The employee in this position has production responsibilities as it pertains to the safe manufacturing, handling, and packaging of the chemical product line. Hazmat, DOT & cGMP practices are followed to ensure safety, quality and purity throughout our plant processes. Additional responsibilities include prioritizing and directing the flow of work orders to maintain >99% on-time deliveries.
• Prioritize production and assign lot numbers as required.
• Manufacture liquid and powder batches as described on batch tickets.
• Print primary and secondary (if required) package labels.
• Label and stage packaging material in preparation of filling of work orders.
• Package products into various containers using volumetric filling devices.
• Wrap pallets and place materials to and from locations such as trucks, racks and other storage or work areas.
• Neutralize and properly dispose of process rinse water contained during the blending operation process.
• Properly record production output using good documentation practices; will be educated in cGMP practices.
• Assist in the off-loading of bulk and non-bulk raw materials and finished goods from the delivery trucks to the proper storage location.
• Safely move drums and non-stationary equipment using appropriate tools.
• Assist in cycle counts of stock.
• General housekeeping responsibilities include tank cleaning and preparation, drum/product cleaning, organizing of rack/floor locates and cleaning/sweeping of floors/work areas.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements, Technical Knowledge, Job Skills, Abilities
• Trained in hazardous material handling and safety, occasionally wear respirators and be forklift certified
• In-depth knowledge of chemical quality processes
• Working knowledge of basic Windows applications and MAS 90
• Ability to frequently lift seventy-five pounds off the ground and place on a pallet
• Good working knowledge of cGMP standards
• Demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills and ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
• Interpersonal and leadership skills are required
Express Office: Janesville
941 North Washington Street
Janesville, WI 53548