Organizational Change Management Consultant - Up to $70 per hour
Located in Rochester Hills, MI
Salary: Up to $70 per hour
As an Organizational Change Management (OCM) / Agile Consultant with Specialty Recruiting Group, you will introduce and drive change for our client to transform their business and recognize the greater value from their business technology investments.
Requirements (the work you'll do):
Expectations for this role are a change leader's dream! These include building a coalition across multiple State agencies that are made up of all IT disciplines as a new Agile Framework is created for the State.
Providing guidance on how to bring siloed teams together to generate efficiencies, you will increase alignment and collaboration across these agencies. In this role, you will establish top-down support at the Executive level within the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO).
- You will introduce State agencies to change management practices, including change planning and communications. More specifically, you will provide guidance and coaching to generate awareness at both enterprise and project levels.
- Directing the re-branding of the EPMO across State agencies, you will promote a new mission and vision of servant leadership. You will provide recommendations on the restructuring and enhancement of skillsets that will be necessary within the EPMO and PMO’s to achieve the new vision.
- You will leverage Lean Six Sigma graphical tools to help visually represent our change efforts. These include SIPOC diagrams (Supplier, Inputs, Processes, Outputs, and Customers) and RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed) diagrams. You will utilize these when conducting a current state process analysis and in identifying all compliance/regulatory requirements that will need to be integrated into the new Agile Framework for the state.
- You will need to experience working with Agile and/or SAFe Framework (scaled Agile) methodologies. This is important because you will be building the business case for change and awareness campaigns for the State's new Agile Framework.
- You will conduct a “gap analysis” of processes between the EPMO’s Agile Model and SAFe Framework, highlighting points of integration between the two. You will also prepare “easy Agile tips” to further awareness of foundational Agile practices.
- In addition, you will perform a 90 assessment for Agile Dev/Ops readiness for the State's Office of Retirement Services. Upon completion of the assessment, you will provide recommendations to ensure success in their transformational journey. (i.e. change, cultural, trust, etc.)
So, if leading this large change effort across multiple State agencies sounds like fun, we should talk! We are looking for the following:
- 5+ years Organizational Change Management experience incorporating the full lifecycle of change management, working on large-scale, cross-functional transformations.
- Experience with Agile and/or SAFe methodology experience, ideally in an IT environment.
- Experience developing and deploying change activities across multiple business units. Tactics include, but are not limited to, stakeholder engagement, change impact assessments, communications strategies and plan, organization design and culture assessments, training and enablement, change adoption measurement, and change readiness activities.
- Experience leading OCM workstreams, identifying and executing deliverables within your assigned project and supporting the overall management of project timelines.
- Experience coaching and leading project team members.
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma visualization tools, including SIPOC and RACI diagrams.
- Excellent written and oral communication and facilitation skills; must have outstanding presentation development and delivery skills.
- Ability to influence others at all levels and move toward a common goal and definition of success by applying best practices for co-creation and leadership engagement.
Job Type: 6 Month Contract to Hire | Full-Time
Pay: Up to $70 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Work Location | Work Remotely:
Onsite: 2 days per week
Remote: 3 days per week
This is a 6-month, contract-to-hire opportunity! If you are qualified and interested in learning more, please forward a copy of your resume to Gary.Thomas@expresspros.com
for immediate consideration.
Here at Express Employment Professionals we truly take the time to match you to the right opportunity in a quick and effective manner. See what sets our team apart and view our list of available opportunities at www.expresstroy.com.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307