Shipping and Receiving - 1st Shift
Located in Nevada, IA
Express Employment Professionals of Ames, IA has partnered with a company located in Nevada, IA that is seeking an additional worker to assist with day shift Shipping and Receiving!
This position is full-time, evening shift (Monday - Friday, 7AM to 3PM) and evaluation-to-hire. Over-time is optional but available!
The starting pay for this role is $16/hr and there are full benefits through us during the evaluation period & through the company available after hire!
Shipping and Receiving Duties:
- Operation of Forklift
- Load, unload, and pull stock - inventory management
- Assist customer service with freight quote generation
- Taking finished product off of the machine and packing boxes
- Assisting with other warehouse/production duties, such as wrapping pallets or custodial duties, as needed
Shipping and Receiving Requirements:
- HS Diploma/equivalent
- Lifting 35-50lbs regularly
- Some prior forklift operation experience required
- Some other prior manufacturing and/or warehouse experience is helpful but not required!
- Express offers a number of FREE programs available for development once hired on as an Express associate, including ExpressLearn, an online training program for real-world job skills and the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to connect you with resources such as childcare, mental health resources, and more!
- We also offer medical, dental, vision, short-term disability & term life insurance available immediately upon hire!
Interested? Call (515) 233-5933 to set up an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW! We''re looking forward to hearing from you!
Express Office: Ames
1110 Buckeye Avenue
Ames, IA 50010