CNC Machine Operator
Located in Grants Pass, OR
Salary: 18.00+ DOE
We are looking for a full time CNC Machine Operator who will, under minimal supervision, operate CNC machinery to fabricate metallic and non-metallic parts. This is a temp to hire position for a long term career. Schedule is 6am-4:30pm Mon-Thurs, and some overtime Fridays 6am-12pm.
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Properly and safely load casting and raw materials into the CNC machinery that can weight up to 50 lbs
- Use gauges and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Perform daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance for machinery
- Perform basic mathematical computations and apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
- Perform tool wear offsets
Qualified candidates will have 2+ years of related experience and/or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To Apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by in person at 219 NW E Street in Grants Pass. Have questions? Call us today 541-471-0113.
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504